This reversible liner for pushchair can be personalised with the child's name, and you can choose from a large choice of designs.
It is very easy to design your liner:
- In "Personalise" box, type your child's name or "no" if you do not wish to personalise
- Choose the colour of writing for the name, we recommend to choose bright colours to be more visible. If you put "no" in "Personalise" box, this will not be taken into account.
- Choose your favourite font: Calligraphic Lucida, Block, English, Childish
- Choose your text location: Bottom right, Bottom left, Bottom in the middle
- If you like to personalise on both sides of the liner, please select the opion "Name embroidered on both sides"
- Choose your type of pushchair: Babyzen Yoyo, Bugaboo Cameleon, Bugaboo Bee, Maclaren, Amber, Recaro
- Choose the main fabric for the front side of your liner "Front fabric". Please note that all our fabric are 100% cotton, except "Softy" (soft blanket), "Coated linen", "Eco-leather". We recommend you to choose a fabric in 100% cotton, and avoid "Coated linen", "Eco-leather" for the main front fabric, these are less comfortable, and less absorbant than cotton. "Softy" fabrics are nice during winter because these are very soft, but avoid in hot weather.
- Choose the fabric for the back side of your liner "Back fabric", it can be the same one on the front. On the back, we recommend you to choose a terry cloth fabric, when it is hot, you can turn your liner, and the terry cloth is very absorbant. Or you can choose a different print fabric in 100% cotton, that way you have a very different liner when your decides to turn it over.
- Add embroidered shapes on the top on the front of your liner.
- Choose the fabric you like inside those shapes. We recommend "Coated linen" and "Eco-leather" fabrics for the shapes, they look very nice.
- You can also add a rustle around the liner
Machine washable at 30°.
Please note that each product is 100% handmade in France, designed, personalised and made to order for each customer, according to sizes, colours, fabrics and patterns chosen, for this reason they are not returnable or exchangeable. The pattern design will always be unique, no other exactly the same will be made, design can differ from picture.